I listen to and sing along with a lot of music. Too much music to list, really. But I’ll give you my top five heartbreak tracks to scream along with and cry to.
1. Snuff - EFL acoustic (I -scream- the last minute of this song. It makes me feel great even when I hurt.)
2. The Slackers - So This Is the Night
3. The Slackers - I Still Love You
4. Regina Spektor - Samson (this song makes me weep and curl up. Seriously. This song is my kryptonite.)
5. Ghostface Killah - Tooken Back (because at the end of the day, we need to accept that it’s over and move on with a smile.)